Are you often embarrassed and anxious about your excessive sweating? Are you tired of having to change shirts numerous times throughout the day? If you are continuously worried about your uncontrollable sweating throughout the day or if it interferes with your professional or personal life, Botox for Excessive Sweating may be a practical solution that could change your life. Botox for Excessive Sweating is an FDA approved treatment that has been praised by doctors and patients alike for its efficacy and results lasting up to one year.
Excessive Sweating Treatments
- Severe Underarms Sweating
- Forehead Sweating
- Excessive Palms Hyperhidrosis
- Feet Hyperhidrosis
- Botox For Wrinkles
- Botox for Excessive Sweating is a simple 15 minute procedure that has revolutionized the face of sweat control. After just one treatment, your will see sweating decrease by about 80-95%. These phenomenal results are achieved by using the same Botox that has been successfully used for treatment of facial wrinkles and fine lines, muscular spasms and migraine headaches for nearly 20 years.
- Many Studio Esthetique clients who have had Botox for Excessive Sweating remark that the treatment not only provided them with more comfort during daily activities, but that it has also helped to redefine their professional and social image. We have been serving Bronx, Westchester, New York, Northern NJ, and South Connecticut communities for over a half decade. Botox for Excessive Sweating has transformed the lives of so many and could be the answer you too have been looking for.
- How does Botox work to prevent excessive sweating?
- Very small amounts of Botox are injected into the targeted sites, usually the underarms, forehead, palms and feet. Botox blocks areas nerve receptors from sending out the chemical signals that stimulate your sweat production. This results in the natural reduction of excessive sweating, and not to mention dry clothes and peace of mind.
- What happens to the excessive sweat?
- Many patients worry about the excess sweat that their body produces after Botox treatment and wonder, what happens to it? Nothing to worry about. The sweat from your underarms, forehead, palms and feet is simply excreted somewhere else on the body where you have normal perspiration.
- How long is the treatment?
- Botox for Excessive Sweating is a convenient treatment that can be scheduled during your lunch break. The procedure usually takes about 10-15 minutes and most patients return to their daily routine immediately afterwards.
- Does the treatment hurt?
- Because we use the finest needles to deliver the medication beneath the skin, Botox for Excessive Sweating is only mildly uncomfortable. If you have found injections to be painful in the past, we are happy to offer to you a local anesthetic; however, this is oftentimes not required as most patients find the treatment almost painless.
- When will I start to see results and how long will they last?
- Clients will normally begin to see diminished sweating within three to seven days of the Botox for Excessive Sweating (hyperhidrosis) treatment. Fourteen days after the procedure, most of the clients describe 80-95% reduction in sweating in most popular treatment areas including underarms, forehead, palms of hands and feet. The results last between nine to twelve months. Studio Esthetique staff will schedule a follow up treatment appointment for you to keep you from the embarrassment of excessive sweating.
- Can I wax and shave after the treatment?
- Absolutely. We generally recommend that patients wait about 24 hours before returning to their regular beauty regiment, but after that point you can continue with waxing, shaving or laser hair removals of the treated areas. You may also use a regular deodorant if you wish to further reduce sweating. If you did not do it yet, you may also consider Laser Hair Removal for excessive sweating areas. Combining Botox for Hyperhidrosis treatment with permanently removing the hair will provide you with better and longer lasting improvement.
- Is Botox treatment for Excessive Sweating safe?
- Yes. Botox is FDA approved and one of the most well-researched medicines used both for clinical and cosmetic purposes for over 20 years. Any side-effects are extremely rare and are typically associated with injection related bruising and discomfort. These side effects will always lessen within a few hours to two days after the treatment.
- How affordable is Botox for Excessive Sweating?
- Our fees are affordable and are per area/per session. For additional savings packages and financing are available.
- Free Botox for Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis) consultation can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultation is used to evaluate your skin, discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Your treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 to arrange a Free Botox for Excessive Sweating Consultation in our Bronx, Weschester or New York City office.
* Individual results may vary.