Laser Facial (LaserFacial) is a revolutionary treatment designed to fight the signs of skin aging and sun damage. This non-invasive, no-downtime treatment results in a gradual decrease in fine wrinkles, reduction in overall redness and flushing as well as reduction of dilated capillaries1.2 . Laser Facial can be combined with Microdermabrasion and Glycolic Peels as part of a complete skin rejuvenation regimen. A series of four consecutive treatments is recommended for best results.
- Laser Facial Treatments
- Facial Redness and Flushing
- Skin Tightening
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Body Scars and Stretchmarks
- Telangiectasias and Face Veins
- Large Pores & Skin Texture
- How Does Laser Facial Work?
- Laser produces a beam of highly concentrated light that passes through the skin and targets the cells responsible for the natural productions of collagen. Stimulated by laser light, collagen and elastin fibers continue to multiply months after the treatment. At the same time, laser targets dilated capillaries, resulting in a reduction of rosacea and overall redness in the treatment area.
- What Areas Can Be Treated?
- Laser facial treatments can be used on any part of the body. However, the treatment is especially effective for improving the appearance of the face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
- How Many Treatments Do I Need?
- The degree of improvement is gradual and persistent over a five to six treatment protocol. The results of laser facial (laserfacial) persist months after the last procedure due to the progressive nature of the treatment.
- Does Laser Facial Differ From Other Anti-Aging Treatments?
- Laser facial (LaserFacial) treatment is a non-invasive treatment that does not require the lengthy recovery time that is needed after skin resurfacing or chemical peel. With laser facial there is no aftercare and you can return to work the next day.
- Can Laser Facial Be Combined With Other Treatments?
- Laser Facial (LaserFacial) is best combined with Microdermabrasions, Chemical Peels, Botox and Cosmetic Fillers Injections. All these procedures are complementary and when used together deliver the best non-surgical, anti-aging results.
Call 888.850.5225 to arrange a Free Laser Facial Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.