Mesotherapy is a breakthrough non-surgical treatment for cellulite and localized fat reduction. It employs micro-injections of very small doses of mesotherapy medications that have high anti-cellulite and fat burning qualities1,2 . By delivering these medications into the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin) mesotherapy treatment stimulates skin repair, melts fat cells and destroys connective tissue bands responsible for the appearance of the cellulite.
Mesotherapy has originated in Europe as a treatment for pain. Today this extremely effective localized medication delivery technique is used in cosmetics for:
- Mesotherapy Treatments
- Cellulite Reduction
- Fat Reduction
- Body Sculpting
- Skin Tightening
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Facial Rejuvenation
Mesotherapy is equally effective on any part of the body. However, its most popular applications are for cellulite reduction on the thighs and legs, for body contouring on the abdomen, flanks, legs and chin and for skin rejuvenation on the face, neck, and hands. Mesotherapy injections are very effective reducing localized fat deposits in saddle bags areas and love handles areas, treating double chins and post-liposuction unevenness.
- Who is a candidate for Mesotherapy?
- Mesotherapy is suitable for anyone between the ages of 18 and 75. The ideal candidate is someone in good general health who is within 5-25 lb of his or her ideal body weight but who has some stubborn areas of fat that have not responded to diet and exercise.
- How does Mesotherapy work?
- Mesotherapy involves injections of micro doses of FDA-approved medications and homeopathic compounds including natural plant extracts, antioxidants and vitamins directly in and around the affected areas. This technique delivers the mesotherapy medications directly into the skin allowing these very small dosages have significant effect on reducing cellulite and burning fat cells.
- Is Mesotherapy painful?
- Because only tiny amount of the medication is injected using very fine needle the procedure is generally considered painless. Most clients report the sensation of pinpricks. A typical treatment takes between 20 and 30 minutes.
- When will I see the results after the first Mesotheropy treatment?
- The lipolysed fat and by-products of cellulite reduction get excreted through kidneys and liver. It takes a few weeks to start seeing the results. After 2 to 4 weeks clients typically start noticing the reshaping of the area and improvement in dimpling and unevenness.
- How many Mesotherapy sessions will I need?
- The number of mesotherapy sessions depends on the condition treated. Mesotherapy for the treatment of cellulite or targeted areas for body sculpting and spot fat reduction, including weight loss are effective when performed in a series. The treatment protocol may required between 6 to 10 sessions, depending on the size of the area and the client’s goals.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Mesotherapy Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.