LASER SKIN REJUVENATION
Laser Skin Rejuvenation (Facial Skin Rejuvenation) is a revolutionary treatment designed to fight the signs of aging. This non-invasive, no-downtime treatment delivers fast and effective results in reversing sun damage, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing facial redness and flushing, and finally treating rosacea and acne rosacea1,2,3,4 .
- Treatment Indications
Studio Esthetique offers the latest laser skin rejuveantion equipment and techniques. Our advanced treatment options include combination therapies to achieve optimal results in reversing sun damage, skin aging and pigmentation problems.
- How Does Laser Skin Rejuvenation (Facial Rejuvenation) Work?
- Laser produces a beam of highly concentrated light that passes through the skin and targets the cells responsible for natural productions of collagen. Stimulated by laser light, collagen and elastin fibers continue to multiply months after the treatment. At the same time, laser targets dilated capillaries, resulting in reduction of rosacea and overall redness in the treatment area.
- What Areas Can Be Treated?
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation (Facial Skin Rejuvenation) treatments can be performed on any part of the body. However, the treatment is especially effective for improving the appearance of the face, neck, and décolleté area. It is also a popular alternative for hand rejuvenation.
- How Many Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Do I Need?
- The degree of improvement is gradual and persistent over the five to six treatments protocol. The results of laser skin rejuvenation can be seen months after the last procedure due to the progressive nature of the treatment.
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation vs. Other Anti-Aging Treatments?
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation (Facial Skin Rejuvenation) treatment is a non-invasive treatment that does not require lengthy recovery time typically needed after skin resurfacing or strong chemical peels. With laser skin rejuvenation there is no aftercare and you can return to work the same day.
- Can Laser Skin Rejuvenation Be Combined With Other Treatments?
- When you first visit our office, you meet with a skin care professional that will evaluate your skin and discuss your treatment goals. Laser Skin Rejuvenation is successfully combined with Microdermabrasion, Chemical Peel, Laser Vein Therapy, Botox Injections, Restylane and Skin Tightening treatment. All of the above mentioned treatments are complementary and when used as combination therapies they deliver the best non-surgical results.
- Post Laser Skin Rejuvenation Care.
- The treated area will appear mildly red and feel warm for about an hour post treatment. You will need to keep skin clean and use sun block daily. The best results are achieved through a series of laser skin rejuvenation procedures. The next treatment will be scheduled in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
Free Laser Skin Rejuvenation consultations can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultations are used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Treatments may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 to arrange a Free Skin Rejuvenation Consultation today.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.