Chemical Peel Treatments have proven to be effective in treating acne, pigmentation, sun damage, dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, as well as significantly improving overall skin tone and texture1,2,3,4,5 . Prescription-strength products used in these treatments help loosen and eliminate damaged skin cells, unclog pores and impart a healthier skin glow. No or minimal recovery time is needed and a single treatment will produce visible results. For a greater improvement, a series of four to six treatments is recommended.
Chemical Peel Treatments
- Glycolic, Lactic, Salicylic Acid Peel
- Vi Peel
- TCA Peel
- Jessner Peel
- Laser & Laser Micro Peel
- Retinol & Other Peels
- How are Chemical Peels performed?
- Chemical Peels take between 15 to 60 minutes. They involve applying a chemical solution which gently removes outer layers of the skin and reveals younger, clearer, more radiant complexion. There is no recovery time after the procedure and its benefits are progressive. Safe, painless and highly effective, it treats:
- Dry or Patchy Skin
- Skin Pigmentation & Age Spots
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Acne, Acne Scars & Cysts
- Enlarged Pores
- Oily Skin
- Sun Damage & Actinic Keratosis
- Which Body Areas Can Be Treated with Chemical Peel?
- Chemical Peels are typically performed on the face and neck, hands, chest, abdomen, and back. However, other areas can be treated as well.
- How Soon Will I See The Results? *
- The results can be seen immediately. After the first treatment the skin will look younger, smother and full of youthful glow. A series of Chemical Peel Treatments is recommended for clients with specific needs.
- Is Chemical Peel Uncomfortable?
- Most clients compare Chemical Peel to a facial or a body treatment and describe it as an hour of relaxation. After the procedure, there is no discomfort, no recovery time, and you can return to normal activities immediately.
- Can Chemical Peel Be Combined With Other Treatments?
- Absolutely, Chemical Peels are successfully combined with such treatments as Lasers, Skin Tightening, as well as Botox and Cosmetic Filler injections.
Call 888.850.5225 to arrange a Free Chemical Peel Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.