Dysport is an FDA-approved alternative to Botox. It is a simple, ten minute procedure that will erase1 your wrinkles and fine lines in between your eyebrows, on the forehead and around the eyes. It works by gently relaxing the muscles responsible for creating facial wrinkles and frown lines. Dysport, a safe, comfortable and effective alternative to Botox, can help you look five to ten years younger after only one treatment.
*Individual results may vary
- Wrinkles between brows
- Forehead wrinkles (worry lines)
- Wrinkles around the eyes (crow's feet)
- Vertical lines around the lips
- Lifting eyebrows (non-surgical brow lift)
- Lifting corners of the mouth
- Relaxing vertical neck bands
- Excessive sweating
Because the procedure is pain-free and requires no healing time, patients all over the world are choosing Dysport every day for efficient and natural looking wrinkle reduction. Over time, the marks of laughter, frowns, deep concentration and stress can be seen all over our faces. Dysport will not only eliminate2 your facial wrinkles but will also prevent lines from getting deeper.
- Iâ€™ve heard of Botox, but what exactly is Dysport?
- Dysport is an FDA approved alternative to Botox. It is a simple, painless injection that relaxes the muscles responsible for creating frown lines and facial wrinkles. Dysport has been used in over 100 countries for over 20 years now. It was originally created to treat neuromuscular disorders and involuntary muscle spasms (ex: in patients with cerebral palsy). Later, medical professionals started using it for treatment of migraine headaches. In the early 1990s, British doctors noticed that as they were treating medical problems, wrinkles were disappearing. For the next several years following this discovery, researchers worked on confirming Dysportâ€™s safety and efficacy for temporary reduction of facial wrinkles, which resulted in its approval and acceptance for cosmetic use. Today, Dysport is approved for therapeutic and/or cosmetic use in over 73 countries around the world. Studio Esthetique Bronx, Westchester and New York City offices offer complimentary wrinkle treatment consultations to help you determine if Dysport is right for you.
- How does Dysport work?
- Wrinkles are created when the nerve cells within the muscles underneath the skin release a chemical called acetylcholine. This happens every time you frown, smile, or squint to look into the sun or read small print. The release of acetylcholine triggers a muscle contraction that results in the development of wrinkles. When Dysport is injected, it attaches to the muscleâ€™s nerve endings, preventing the release of acetylcholine. In effect, Dysport temporarily inhibits the movement of muscles used to frown, smoothing out wrinkles and restoring a more controlled, yet natural and youthful look to your face.
- What does a typical Dysport procedure involve?
- Dysport is a painless and quick procedure involving the tiniest of injections of muscle relaxing medication to treat localized regions of wrinkles throughout your face. The Dysport procedure usually takes about 10-20 minutes. There is no healing or recovery time after the treatment, so you can continue with your daily routing immediately after the treatment.
- How soon after my Dysport treatment will I begin to see results?
- Clients typically see the effects of Dysport within a week of the treatment date3 . Dysportâ€™s wrinkle reduction and smoothing effects will last between three to six months4 .
- Why use Dysport instead of Dermal Fillers or Laser Resurfacing?
- Studio Esthetique offers a wide variety of anti-aging wrinkle reduction treatments. Each of these treatments has specific advantages. The determining factors for choosing an appropriate treatment for your skin are the anatomical locations of your wrinkles, their depth, your skin type as well as other factors. Dysport is often combined with Restylane or Radiesse Fillers and Intense Pulsed Light or Skin Tightening treatments for best results.
- Interested in Dysport, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- The most important reason why Dysport is so popular is because it will erase your facial wrinkles in a matter of days. It will maintain your natural appearance while making you look 5-10 years younger without pain or downtime and at a very affordable price that starts from $250. Free Dysport or wrinkle reduction consultations can be arranged by calling our Bronx, Westchester or New York City location. Consultations are used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure and answer all of your questions. Dysport treatment takes 10 to 15 minutes.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Dysport Wrinkle Reduction Consultation in our Bronx, Westchester or New York City office.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.