LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
Laser tattoo removal is a method of choice for removing all types of unwanted tattoos. Amateur, professional or traumatic tattoos can all be removed safely and effectively using the latest generation of tattoo removal lasers.
Laser Tattoo Removal
*Individual results may vary
Laser tattoo removal offers a reliable solution for removing tattoos1 you wish you never had or parts of an old tattoo that you would love to modify. Today’s tattoo artists use wide variety of tattoo colors. To effectively remove different color pigment, medical professionals at Studio Esthetique use a number of different lasers to selectively target broad spectrum of tattoo ink colors including black, green, blue and red.
- What Types Of Tattoos Can Be Removed?
- How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
- Tattoo removal lasers produce a gentle beam of light that is absorbed by particular color of the tattoo ink. The ink gets broken down into tiny particles which are gradually removed through body’s lymphatic system. The tattoo magically fades away with each consequent treatment.
- How Much Does Laser Tattoo Removal Cost?
- Laser tattoo removal at Studio Esthetique Bronx / Westchester office is inexpensive. Prices begin at $150 and increase with the size of the tattoo. Every tattoo removal treatment is preceded by a free consultation. During the initial consultation our tattoo removal specialist will evaluate your skin and examine your tattoo. He will discuss treatment details and will answer your questions. Laser tattoo removal consultations are free of charge and can be scheduled by phone or email.
- How Many Treatments Will I Need To Remove My Tattoo?
- A typical laser tattoo removal requires 3 — 12 treatments. Amature tattoos are easier to remove then professional, multicolor ones. Other factors that determine treatment efficacy include: tattoo colors, the type of ink used and your body’s individual response.
- How Often Do I Need To Come In For A Follow-Up?
- Broken down by the laser, the tattoo ink is gradually expelled by body’s natural filtering system. The follow-up treatments are scheduled 6-8 weeks apart. After each treatment the tattoo color will continue to fade until final results are achieved.
- Does Laser Tattoo Removal hurt?
- The clients describe the sensation from the laser tattoo removal like a gentle rubber band snapping quickly on your skin. Prior to a treatment, we anesthetize the area with a topical numbing cream. For further client comfort, we use state-of-the-art air-cooling system. Sub-zero skin cooling provides added comfort and protection during the procedure. The combination of numbing cream and air cooling makes tattoo treatment very tolerable for most.
- What will my skin look like after each treatment?
- Your skin will most likely be red and feel like it has mild sunburn. This typically goes away after a couple of hours. There may also be some bruising. At times and with certain inks, there may be mild blistering that usually heals in about a week. After each treatment you will be given detailed instructions on how to care for your treated area. Free Laser Tattoo Removal consultation at our Bronx or Westchester, New York location can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultations are used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure and answer all your questions. Treatments may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Laser Tattoo Consultation today.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.