BROWN & AGE SPOTS REMOVAL
Are you concerned about brown or age spots on the face? Do you have pigmentation on your hands or shoulders that makes you feel older? Brown and age spots on the skin is a common cosmetic problem. They are easily removed using the latest generation of cosmetic lasers1,2,3.
*Individual results may vary
Brown & Age Spot Treatments
- What Are The Causes Of Pigmentation?
- Pigmentation is abnormal concentration of melanin in one area of the skin. High concentrations of melanin can be due to various factors. Some types are present at birth, but most occur with age or as a result of overexposure to the sun's damaging rays.
- How Do Lasers Remove Unwanted Pigmentation?
- Lasers produce a beam of highly concentrated light that is absorbed by unwanted pigment (melanin) in the skin. The laser light causes the pigment to break up and gradually disappear. The skin underneath the pigment returns to its original color while the surrounding skin remains unchanged.
- How Soon Will I See The Results?
- In most cases after only one treatment clients see significant improvement. One to three treatments are recommended for best results. The treatments can be repeated six to eight weeks apart.
- Are There Any Post-Treatment Instructions?
- Gentle cleansing of the skin and application of moisturizing lotion will help the treated area heal quickly. Avoid scrubbing, picking at or irritating the skin after treatment.
- Is Laser Removal Of Brown and Age Spots Painful?
- Clients describe the sensation from the laser as if the rubber band is being snapped against the skin. For further comfort, we may apply topical anesthetic cream to numb the treatment area and cold compresses after the treatment is complete. No recovery time is needed. Clients return to normal daily activity immediately after the treatment.Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is available to answer all your questions and will help you select the best treatment option.
Call 888.850.5225 to arrange a Free Pigmentation Removal Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.