CoolTone Body Sculpting
Need body sculpting results fast? If you are not getting desired results from dieting or gym exercises, you can break the endless cycle of diet recipes and cardio with CoolTone. CoolTone is proven to help you sculpt the body and build muscles effectively.
CoolTone by Coolsculpting is a non-surgical body contouring treatment to eliminate stubborn areas of fat. CoolTone is FDA-cleared for strengthening and toning the abdomen, thighs, and buttocks. The CoolTone technology penetrates into the muscle layers and induces involuntary muscle contractions using Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS).
CoolTone Treatment Areas
- Belly (upper or lower abdomen)
- Love handles or flanks
- Inner & outer thighs
- Lower legs
- Knee area
- Under buttocks fat or banana roll
- How Does CoolTone Work?
- Using a high-powered coil electromagnetic stimulation applicator, CoolTone can stimulate deep muscle fibers by inducing involuntary muscle contractions. Your body will respond to these contractions by strengthening and conditioning the muscle fibers. The frequency and amount of muscle contractions induced during a CoolTone session simply cannot be achieved during regular exercises in the gym, and the end results include firmer muscle fibers as well as a more well-defined and toned appearance. Multiple body areas may be treated during the same visit.
- Am I a Candidate For CoolTone Treatment?
- CoolTone is a routine in-office treatment procedure. It is perfect for both men and women over 18, and can help you achieve your body contouring goals. It is, however, recommended that CoolTone should be used with caution in patients with seizure disorders or active bleeding disorders. Speak with a Studio Esthetique representative to see if CoolTone is right for you.
- Benefits of CoolTone by CoolSculpting
- Strengthened muscles with proven results
- Burn fat and build muscles concurrently
- No surgery, no anesthesia
- No downtime
- No scars
- No hospital stay or recovery
- Can treat multiple areas during same visit
- Is CoolTone Painful?
- The CoolTone treatment has been described by other patients as pain-free and comfortable. It is possible that you may feel a tingly sensation during the procedure but typically, there should not be any feelings of pain or lasting discomfort experienced. At Studio Esthetique, we take our patients' comfort seriously and will make sure that each CoolTone treatment session is relaxing and comfortable.
- Can I Combine CoolTone with CoolSculpting?
- Yes, you can. Even though CoolTone is a standalone treatment and does not have to be performed together with CoolSculpting, many patients have reported better results when CoolTone treatment is combined with CoolSculpting. As CoolSculpting is already recognized as the #1 non-invasive fat reduction method, performing CoolTone after a CoolSculpting session will help to complement the results, helping to tone existing muscles and increase muscle mass.
CoolTone is often used by both men and women to enhance their results from gym exercises and dieting. Continue working out and eating right after treatment to ensure your results stay optimal. A free CoolTone consultation can help you learn about the procedure, discuss your goals and answer more specific questions. Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free CoolTone Consultation in our Bronx, Manhattan or Westchester location.