Cellulite or Cellulite Reduction Treatments are some of the hottest discussion items of today’s busy women.
Studio Esthetique offers a complex approach to cellulite reduction, education and treatment. Only within days of the first cellulite treatment you will notice that areas affected by cellulite are gradually becoming smoother, the body contour is improving and the skin texture becomes softer1,2 .
- Cellulite Reduction Treatments
- Accent XL Laser For Cellulite Reduction
- Radio Frequency (RF) Laser for Cellulite
- Ultrasound & Cavitation For Cellulite Reduction
- Coolsculpting for Fat & Cellulite
- Micro-Current For Cellulite
- Cellulite Massage & Endermology
- Mesotherapy For Cellulite & Fat Reduction
- What is Cellulite?
- The term cellulite describes deposits of subcutaneous fat and fibrous tissue that cause a dimpling effect on the overlying skin. Most commonly cellulite occurs on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen of women. Though diet and exercise help to diminish cellulite, in most cases custom tailored cellulite reduction treatments are required to keep cellulite under control.
- Am I a Candidate For Cellulite Reduction Treatment?
- If you are concerned about cellulite, tried cellulite creams, cellulite body wraps and other cellulite reduction treatments protocols that gave you less than satisfactory results, call us today to get a professional advice. Studio Esthetique Bronx and Westchester New York office offers Free Cellulite Reduction Consultation.
- What Body Areas Can Be Treated?
- Cellulite predominantly affects lower part of the body. Therefore the most common areas successfully treated for cellulite reduction are:
- Are Cellulite Reduction Treatments Painful?
- Studio Esthetique offers only non-invasive cellulite reduction treatment. All of these procedures are pain free. Most popular utilize lasers, radio frequency devices, ultrasound and cavitatoin. Most patients describe these treatments as relaxing and compare them to a massage or a spa body treatment.
- How many Cellulite Treatments Will I Need?
- Cellulite treatment protocols start from 6-15 treatments, performed twice a week. The actual number of cellulite treatments depends on the body area, your cellulite reduction goals and your commitment to re-contour your body and keep it cellulite free. The exact cellulite treatment protocol is determined during the initial consultation. Free Cellulite Reduction Consultations can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultations are used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Treatments may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Cellulite Reduction Treatment Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.