Microdermabrasion ("Lunch Time Peel") is a well-established way to rejuvenate, tone and make your skin look younger and healthier in just one hour. Developed in Europe and formerly available only to Hollywood stars the procedure has been praised in a variety of medical journals and fashion/beauty magazines including Cosmetic Dermatology and Vogue.
Microdermabrasion uses a high-pressure flow of fine crystals to gently polish the skin. The crystals remove the outer layer of dead cells revealing the fresh, silky smooth skin underneath. There is no recovery time after the procedure and its benefits are progressive. Safe, painless and highly effective, it treats:
- Dry or Patchy Skin
- Sun Damaged Skin
- Blackheads & Whiteheads
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Enlarged Pores
- Age Spots & Pigmentation
- Oily Skin
- Certain Type of Scar Tissue
- Which Body Areas Can Be Treated?
- Microdermabrasion is typically performed on the face and neck, décolleté, hands, chest, abdomen, and back. However, other areas can be treated as well.
- How Soon Will I See The Results?
- The results can be seen immediately2 . After the first treatment the skin will look younger, smother and full of youthful glow. A series of Microdermabrasion treatments is recommended for clients with specific needs.
- Is Microdermabrasion Uncomfortable?
- Most clients compare Microdermabrasion experience to a facial or a body treatment and describe it as an hour of relaxation. After the procedure, there is no discomfort, no recovery time, and you can return to normal activities immediately. Furthermore, Microdermabrasion is considered one of the safest skin rejuvenation procedures available.
- Can Microdermabrasion Be Combines With Other Treatments?
- Absolutely, depending on individual's needs, Microdermabrasion treatments are successfully combined with such treatments as Laser Facials, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, Facials and home-based Skin Care.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Microdermabrasion Consultation in our Bronx or White Plains, New York location.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.