ACCENT XL CELLULITE REDUCTION
Accent XL Cellulite Reduction is a breakthrough, FDA approved treatment. It is painless and requires no downtime for recovery. Within only a few weeks you can regain natural skin firmness and experience gradual smoothing and tightening of the surface of the skin1,2.
For years, physicians have found cellulite to be one of the most difficult skin conditions to resolve. Cellulite is common with women, including those that are thin and athletic. So even if you watch your weight, you may still suffer from cellulite. Combating this skin irregularity can be a challenging endeavor. Accent XL Cellulite Reduction now provides a formidable answer.
- Inner & Outer Thighs
- Abdomen & Flanks
- Buttocks Lift
- Upper Arms
- Volume Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Body Contouring
Utilizing Radiofrequency (RF) technology, our innovative Accent XL Cellulite Reduction treatment will help to tighten and contour your buttocks, inner and outer thighs, stomach, abdomen, and upper arms, eliminating sagginess that can make you appear heavier than you are. Introduction of Accent XL Cellulite Treatment has enabled thousands of women of various skin and body types to experience its exceptional benefits.
- What is cellulite?
- Cellulite is the condition of inflamed fat cells and liquids that are trapped underneath the skin’s surface. As a result of this, skin becomes dimpled and loose; many patients find the condition embarrassing. Some women are predisposed to suffer from cellulite while others see it worsen with aging, hormonal changes and weight gain. Regardless, the vast majority of post pubescent women experience problems with cellulite and all of them wish there was a simple way to reverse cellulite’s effects. Accent XL Cellulite Reduction treatment helps to quickly and effectively treat cellulite while lifting and tightening your skin.
- How can I prevent the occurrence of cellulite?
- Good diet and regular exercise can help to prevent cellulite. Lymphatic drainage and manual massages can also ease the onset of early stages of cellulite, but in many people it will still occur. If left untreated, the condition will only worsen in appearance, which is why many women have chosen Accent XL Cellulite Reduction as a route to smoother and more toned skin.
- How does the Accent XL Cellulite Reduction work?
- Over the past decade, physicians have realized that using Radio Frequency (RF) lasers for skin tightening also significantly improved the appearance of cellulite. At our Bronx and Westchester location we use Accent XL laser that employs a dual-mode Unipolar and Bipolar Radio Frequency technology. The Unipolar handpiece precisely targets subcutaneous fat layer reducing its thickness and breaking down the connective tissues responsible for pulling the skin and creating dimples. The Bipolar handpiece tightens and thickens your superficial layers of the skin making it firmer and thicker. It also stimulates collagenesis or new collagen production which results in wrinkles and stretchmarks reduction. By combining Unipolar and Bipolar energies we target both superficial and deeper layers of the skin addressing skin laxity and cellulite dimpling effects in one treatment.
- What else is Accent XL Laser used for?
- Accent is effectively used for cellulite reduction, skin tightening on the face and body, wrinkle reduction, and non-surgical body contouring. It is also used for non-surgical brow lift and buttocks lift.
- How many Accent XL Cellulite Reduction treatments will I need?
- Accent XL Cellulite Reduction can achieve the best results if the patient is treated by-weekly for a total of approximately three months. The number of treatments required will differ for each patient. During your initial consultation we will discuss your treatment options and exact cellulite treatment protocol to guarantee quickest and most effective results
- What can I expect after my Accent XL Cellulite treatment?
- Accent XL Laser treatment is a thirty to sixty minutes pain-free procedure that requires no recovery time. You can return to work immediately after the cellulite treatment. Your skin may appear slightly red for approximately thirty minutes after the procedure. Only a few days after the first treatment clients start noticing volume (circumference) reduction, less dimpling and firming of the skin. The skin continues to improve for two to three months after the last treatment.
- Can Accent Treatment be combined with other procedures?
- Cellulite is typically identified with grades varying between I and IV. Grades III and IV cellulite are characterized by obvious skin irregularity. Depending on the type of cellulite you are presenting with, Accent XL Cellulite treatment can be used by itself or in combination with other cellulite treatments including mesotherapy, endermology, cellulite massage, lymphatic drainage and laserdermology. Combining cellulite reduction modalities offers quicker onset of results and in most cases delivers more advanced improvement.
- How affordable is Accent Cellulite Treatment?
- Our fees are affordable and are per area/per session. For additional savings packages and financing are available.
Free Accent XL Cellulite Reduction consultation can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultation is used to evaluate your skin, discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Your cellulite treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Accent XL Cellulite Reduction Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.