Kybella is the first FDA-approved injectable used for reducing double chin or submental fat in men and women. Kybella offers a non-surgical alternative to chin liposuction surgery1,2 . The procedure takes 15 to 30 minutes.
How does Kybella work?
- Kybella’s main active ingredient is deoxicholic acid, a substance that naturally exists in our body. It’s purpose in human body is to break down the dietary fat in the gut. When Kybella is injected under the skin, it breaks down fat cells in the area, resulting in noticeable reduction in fullness3 .
- Who is a candidate for Kybella double chin fat reduction treatment?
- Under chin fat or fullness (double-chin) is an aesthetic concern for many men and women. Some people have under chin fullness due to the anatomy of their face, others due to carrying extra weight or skin aging. Chin fat or double chin is difficult to get rid off with weight loss or exercise. Any adult concerned about their chin fat is a candidate for Kybella treatment.
- Is Kybella treatment safe?
- Kybella is a safe and effective treatment with well described post-treatment recovery. Because it is an injection that works by dissolving fat beneath the skin, it is only expected that patients experience some swelling, bruising, redness, numbness, pain and hardening of the treatment area. All of these effects are temporary and resolve between a few days to a few weeks.
- How many Kybella treatments will i need?
- The number of treatments depend on patient’s individual goals and the amount of fat in the chin area. There are patient who need only one treatment. Others may requires 2 to 3 treatments six week apart.
- How long does Kybella treatment take?
- Kybella consultation takes 15-20 minutes. Usually, you can have the treatment on the same day. The procedure takes 20 to 30 minutes. You can return to your normal daily activities immediately.
- Interested in Kybella, but not sure if you can afford it?
- Kybella treatment is a simple 30 minutes in-office procedure. Unlike liposuction or facelift, it does not requires general anesthesia or post-surgical recovery. The pricing is affordable and depends on the size of the area and the number of treatments.
- How do i get started?
- Studio Esthetique offers Free Kybella consultation appointments. It is a perfect opportunity to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure and answer all of your questions. If you decide to proceed with Kybella treatment, often times we are able to perform the treatment on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange your Free Kybella consultation in our Bronx, Westchester or New York City office.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.