Are you struggling to get rid of stubborn fat on your face and body, but don’t want to have plastic surgery? Do you spend hours in the gym, only to have a double chin, tummy fat, love handles or thunder thighs that won’t go away? If so, you could be a candidate for CoolSculpting by Zeltiq.
Coolsculpting cryolipolysis is the revolutionary non-surgical way to eliminate stubborn fat. It is FDA-cleared for fat reduction on bulging or flat surfaces of the abdomen, love handles, and thighs.
- Coolsculpting Treatment Areas
- Chin Fat or Double Chin
- Belly (upper or lower abdomen)
- Love handles or flanks
- Upper & lower back
- Bra fat
- Inner & outer thighs
- Upper arms
- Under buttocks fat or banana roll
- Knee fat
- Bulges left after liposuction
- How Does CoolSculpting Work?
- Developed by Harvard University scientists, this unique, non-surgical, no downtime procedure uses a cooling process that selectively freezes the body’s unwanted fat. Once the fat cells are frozen, the body gradually eliminates them from the area over a course of 2-3 months. Because fat cells are more sensitive to cold temperatures, Coolsculpting cryolipolisis successfully gets rid of the fat, leaving skin, vessels, nerves and all other tissue intact.
During the treatment, a special applicator is placed over the area of concern. Both bulging areas (abdomen, love handles, back, inner thigh) and flat areas (outer thigh, abdomen) can be effectively treated for fat reduction. Multiple body areas may be treated during the same visit.
- Am I a Candidate For CoolSculpting Treatment?
- CoolSculpting non-surgical fat reduction or liposuction surgeries are not weight loss procedures. Coolsculpting by Zeltiq is an ideal treatment for patients who want to eliminate stubborn fat, but do not want to go under the knife. It is a routine in-office treatment. You do not need a medical clearance because there is no anesthesia involved and no post treatment recovery.
- Benefits of CoolSculpting Cryolipolisis?
- Predictable fat reduction with each treatment
- No hospital stay or recovery
- No drains or special garments after treatment
- Can treat multiple areas during same visit
- No surgery, no anesthesia
- No scars
- No downtime
- Is CoolSculpting Painful?
- CoolSculpting is not painful, though you will feel a pulling and cooling sensation that may be uncomfortable at first. This discomfort fades away after the first few minutes. The procedure takes around one to two hours. You will be awake for the whole procedure (unless you choose to take a nap) and can read, work on a laptop, watch a video or just relax. There is no need for pain medication during or after the CoolSculpting treatment.
- Are There Any Post-Treatment Instructions?
- Different from liposuction fat reduction, Coolsculpting fat freezing or cryolipolisis treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive. Patients may return to their daily routine immediately after the treatment. There is no need to wear compression garments like after the liposuction. There are no postsurgical drains or permanent scars. It is not uncommon to experience mild discomfort, including bruising, swelling, itching, redness or tenderness in the areas treated. Generally these side effects will disappear within several days of the Coolsculpting treatment, though some areas may feel slightly numb for several weeks. This is normal for both liposuction and Coolsculpting. However, with Coolsculpting numbness goes away much more quickly.
- How Soon Will I See The Results after Coolscupting Cryolipolysis? *
- Because the body naturally gets rid of the destroyed fat cells, most patients start seeing improvement in just 3-4 weeks. The process is gradual and seamless. The fat continues to deplete for up to two to three months.
- Will the Fat Come Back? *
- People have a fixed number of fat cells in the body. Fat cells do not reproduce with the exception of patients suffering from morbid obesity. Once Coolsculpting destroys your unwanted fat, as long as you maintain your weight, the fat will not come back to the same area.
- How Many CoolSculpting Treatments Will I Need? *
- Some patients present with small areas of stubborn fat on the stomach, back or thighs. They are in good physical shape, but cannot get rid of this fat with exercise. Others do not exercise or diet and need help losing more fat. Both types of patients can have great results. Depending on your case and the level of improvement sought, one or several treatments may be needed to achieve your goals. Because Coolsculpting fat reduction is non-invasive and has no downtime, it is simple and easy to incorporate it into your busy schedule. A Free Coolsculpting non-surgical fat reduction consultation can help you learn about the procedure, discuss your goals and answer questions. Consultations are performed in our convenient Bronx or Weschester, New York locations.
Call 888.850.5225 or email today to arrange a Free Coolsculpting Consultation.
*Individual results may vary.