CO2 Fractional Laser Resurfacing
Being the latest evolution of the laser-pulse technology, Edge Fractional Laser Treatment is celebrated as a winning skin rejuvenation and resurfacing treatment because it offers all the benefits of traditional Fractional Laser without the associated setbacks.
The treatment successfully addresses a wide range of skin problems such as wrinkles, fine lines, pitted acne scars, skin tags, stretch marks, and other common skin problems. This technology is able to effectively promote collagen production while stripping away damaged skin. What's more, it offers excellent results through an almost-painless treatment procedure that requires minimal to no downtime.
- Surgical & Acne Scars
- Skin Tags
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Skin Tightening & Firming
- Mild to Moderate Sun Damage Skin
- How Does Edge Fractional Laser Treatment Work?
- This treatment procedure utilizes thermal energy for skin penetration, delivering microbeams that target selected areas of the skin. Edge Fractional Laser Treatment also causes gentle peeling of the skin. Both these actions help to stimulate collagen regeneration as well as lift and tighten your skin. Parameters such as power, irradiation time, and density, can be adjusted to customize treatment according to different needs of the client.
- What Are The Benefits Of Edge Fractional Laser Treatment?
- This exceptional therapy is safe, fast, and effective. Patients can expect a dramatic improvement to their skin, even within the first treatment session. The main difference between Edge Fractional Laser Treatment and traditional Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment is the ultra-fine beams that cause minimal redness and scabs that are so fine that they look almost unnoticeable. This translates into quicker healing, and minimal downtime. Clients can also expect lasting results with Edge Fractional Laser Treatment.
- Is Edge Fractional Laser Treatment Painful?
- As with most cosmetic treatment procedures, there is a mild but highly tolerable level of discomfort to be expected. We are highly committed to making our patients feel comfortable during the procedure and will apply a topical numbing cream prior to the treatment so that you will enjoy an almost-painless experience. It is common to see redness on the treatment area, followed by gentle peeling but your skin will return to its normal appearance within 24 to 28 hours after the procedure.
- What Is The Recommended Edge Fractional Laser Treatment Regimen?
- Many patients have reported dramatic skin improvement within the first treatment session. However, several treatment sessions may be required, depending on the skin condition and your treatment goals. The recommended interval between each Edge Fractional Laser Treatment session is about three to four weeks. Your consultant will discuss the optimal number of treatment sessions needed after evaluating your skin condition.
- Interested In Edge Fractional Laser Treatment, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- At Studio Esthetique, we practice a client-first approach and keep our fees highly competitive and affordable. You can take advantage of our free Edge Fractional Laser Treatment consultation to discuss your treatment expectations and learn more about what this procedure can do for you. If you decide to opt for this therapy, your treatment may be started on the same day or scheduled for a later date.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange your free Edge Fractional Laser Treatment consultation at our Bronx, Westchester or New York City office.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.