LASER HAIR REMOVALespanol
Laser Hair Removal Treatments
Unwanted hair is a common problem for both women and men. Many of us wish that we did not have to shave, wax, use depilatory creams or resort to any other temporary hair removal methods ever again. Thanks to advances in Laser Hair Removal technology, now you can enjoy a clean hair-free body1,2 and throw away your inventory of razors, waxes and creams.
At Studio Esthetique, our friendly and experienced staff will help you achieve your goal of a hair-free body. We use the latest, FDA approved, Laser Hair Removal equipment (including Alexandrite and Nd: YAG lasers) that allows us to custom-tailor the treatments for individuals with all skin and hair types.
- How Does Laser Hair Removal Work?
- Lasers produce a beam of highly concentrated light that is absorbed by the melanin, or pigment, located in hair follicles. Light is converted to heat, causing thermal damage to hair follicles without harming the surrounding skin. The heat has a disabling effect on numerous hair follicles at once and results in the gradual reduction of hair re-growth.
- Am I a Candidate For Laser Hair Removal?
- If you are concerned about unwanted hair for cosmetic or medical reasons, tired of temporary hair removal methods, or experience a problem with ingrown hairs, you are a candidate for laser hair removal. Schedule a Free Consultation today and get professional advice.
- What Body Area Can Be Treated?
- Lasers can be safely and effectively used to remove hair on any area of the human body. The most popular areas are:
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment Areas
- Upper Lip, Chin, Neck Hair
- Face & Sideburns Hair
- Regular & Brazilian Bikini
- Underarm Hair
- Arm & Leg Hair
- Chest, Abdomen, Back Hair
- Shoulder Hair
- Neck Hair
- Ingrown Hair
- Ear & Nose Hair
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
- Such popular hair removal procedures as waxing and electrolysis can be quite painful. Most people find laser procedures to be significantly more comfortable. Clients describe the sensation from the laser as if the rubber band is being snapped against the skin. For further client comfort, our laser systems are equipped with state-of-the-art cooling devices. Sub-zero cooling provides added comfort and protection during the procedure.
- I Have Ingrown Hairs. Would Laser Hair Removal Help?
- Absolutely, after just one treatment most of the ingrown hairs will be terminated3 . Within a few weeks, the area will become smooth and the color of your skin will return to your original skin color.
- How long will the procedure take?
- Depending on the size of the area treated, the length of the laser session may range from a few minutes to an hour.
- How many procedures will I need?
- Because laser light only affects hair follicles that are in the active stage of growth, several treatments are needed. The actual number of treatments depends on the body area, hair color, the type of hair (coarse or thin) and the rate of hair re-growth, but averages around 5 to 7 treatments4 . Individuals who have lighter skin and darker hair generally need fewer treatments. People who have light hair color or darker skin typically require more laser treatments.
- Interested in Laser Hair Removal, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- On average you would need five to seven consecutive Laser Hair Removal sessions timed 5 to 10 weeks apart. Our fees are affordable and are per area/per session. For additional savings packages are available. Free pre-Laser Hair Removal consultations can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultations are used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Treatments may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 to arrange a Free Laser Hair Removal Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.