Ultherapy is one of a kind treatment, FDA-approved for non-surgical neck, brow and chin lift. Ultherapy utilizes popular ultrasound technology to non-invasively lift1 , tighten and tone aging skin of the face, neck and décolletage.
Only a single, one hour-long treatment is usually needed. There is no downtime or recovery after the procedure. Skin will start looking lifted and noticeably younger in just a few weeks and patients will continue to see more improvement for up to six months after treatment.
Ultherapy is successfully used to address the following concerns:
- Ultherapy Treatment Areas
- Non-Surgical Brow Lift
- Non-Surgical Chin & Neck Lift
- Face & Neck Skin Tightening
- Correction of Skin Laxity of the Lower Face & Neck
- Improving the Contour of the Jaw
- Treatment of Skin Laxity on the Chest & Décolletage
- How Does Ultherapy Work?
- Ultherapy uses ultrasound technology to stimulate the deep layers of the skin without disturbing or injuring the outer surface. Ultherapy’s gentle sound waves are precisely directed into deep subcutaneous tissue. This causes the tissue and the facial muscle to permanently contract. As the muscle gets tighter it results in gradual and natural looking skin lifting.
- Does Ultherapy help create new collagen?
- Yes, Ultherapy stimulates the body’s natural production of new collagen2, needed to maintain skin’s texture. New collagen stimulation and existing collagen repair are essential for counteracting the effects of aging and laxity.
- How is Ultherapy different from other skin tightening procedures?
- There are a number of resurfacing lasers and radiofrequency devices that are indicated for skin tightening of the face and body. These are effective technologies used to tighten and tone the skin, treat scars and large pores, as well as stretch marks and cellulite. However, both lasers and radiofrequency devices target superficial layers of the skin. Ultherapy penetrates much deeper, resulting in more tightening and lifting. It is the only technology that is FDA-approved for non-surgical neck, brow and chin lifting.
- Am I a Candidate for Ultherapy?
- Anyone who feels that their skin is not as firm as it once was and sees signs of aging is a candidate. One may notice the first signs of skin laxity around the age of thirty. During the forties and fifties the body goes through biological and hormonal changes. At that time, one may notice enlargement of the pores, changing skin color, loss of skin tone and volume. At sixties the skin gets thinner and sags as both men and women loose bone mass and fatty tissue volume.
- What is the best age to do Ultherapy?
- Ultherapy can be done at any age. However, the majority of treatments are performed on patients between the ages of 32 and 65. While ultrasound skin lift does not replace the need for facial plastic surgery, it is effectively used to naturally tighten the skin without the surgery. The treatment may also prolong and extend the results on patients who have had facial plastic surgery in the past. Finally, Ultherapy is a great alternative for patients who do not want to go under the knife.
- Is Ulthera Painful?
- Many cosmetic procedures are associated with some level of discomfort. To ensure that every patient remains comfortable during their Ultherapy skin tightening and other cosmetic treatments, we offer numbing and pain medicine. After the Ultherapy treatment, you may feel mild tingling and soreness, that will go away within a few days.
- Are There Any Post-Treatment Instructions?
- Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure. Therefore, no recovery time is needed. The treatment takes between 30 to 90 minutes. You will be able to return to your daily routine immediately. More detailed instructions will be provided before the treatment.
- How Many Ulthera Treatments Will I Need?
- Ultherapy requires no special recuperation or preparation and typically only takes one treatment. You will see some tightening effect immediately following the procedure. However, the ultimate lifting and tightening will take place over 2-6 months after the Ultherapy treatment, as the skin continues to regenerate and tighten.
- Interested in Ultherapy, but not sure if you can afford it?
- Our fees are affordable and are per area. FREE Ultherapy consultations can be arranged several days in advance by calling or emailing our Bronx or White Plains, New York City offices. Consultations are necessary to evaluate your skin, discuss your goals, and answer all your questions. Your treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange your Free Ultherapy Consultation in our Bronx, Westchester or New York City office.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.