Sublative Laser Resurfacing
Sublative Laser Resurfacing, or sometimes known as Sublative Rejuvenation, is a FDA-approved treatment which is highly effective in addressing loose skin, uneven skin texture, dull skin, mild to moderate wrinkles, and other common skin problems. Different from traditional fractional resurfacing methods, Sublative Laser Resurfacing does not rely on the use of light technology or laser but instead utilize radiofrequency to promote collagen production while promising a faster healing time. This unique treatment procedure can be used on all skin types, and has been reported to yield excellent results, even on darker skin types.
- Acne Scars
- Skin Texture Improvement
- Pore Tightening
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Skin Rejuvenation & Brightening
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Loose Skin Tightening
- How Does Sublative Laser Resurfacing Work?
- Sublative Laser Resurfacing delivers radiofrequency into the skin to kickstart a healing response without disrupting the epidermis. The RF energy will fan out to send out heat selectively to the dermal tissues. With this selective dermal heating action, the body will kick into higher elastin production and collagen regeneration mode in the deep skin layers, resulting in tighter, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
- How Long Does Sublative Laser Resurfacing Take?
- This in-office treatment procedure is quick. For a full-face Sublative Laser Resurfacing treatment, this will generally take between 30 to 60 minutes. There is minimal to no downtime, and clients can usually resume their daily activities after the procedure.
- Do I Need To Expect A Lengthy Downtime For Sublative Laser Resurfacing?
- No, you don't. You may experience mild redness and mild swelling up to 48 hours after treatment. Scabbing may occur, but this varies according to your skin type and skin condition. The healing procedure is significantly faster than traditional fractional resurfacing treatment, as the latter can take more than one week to achieve full recovery.
- Is The Procedure Painful?
- As with most cosmetic treatment procedures, there is a mild but highly tolerable level of discomfort to be expected. Patients will experience a warm sensation during the treatment, which some people have described the feeling like a rubber band gently snapping against the skin. Your consultant will apply a topical anesthetic cream on the treatment area prior to carrying out the treatment procedure, so this will help you feel as comfortable as possible during the treatment session.
- What Is The Recommended Sublative Laser Resurfacing Regimen?
- Even though patients have reported visible improvement after the first session, you can generally expect the best results to show after three treatment sessions. The recommended interval between each Sublative Laser Resurfacing Regimen is around four to six weeks. As the results are pretty lasting, you can opt for annual maintenance after your last session. Do talk to your consultant regarding the optimal number of treatment sessions you need, as this can vary based on your skin condition and treatment goals.
- Interested In Sublative Laser Resurfacing, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- Because this is a non-invasive treatment, clients do not have to worry about the procedure being financially out of reach. We keep our rates highly affordable without compromising the quality our customers will receive. At Studio Esthetique, we offer no-obligation Sublative Laser Resurfacing treatment consultations. Our consultants will evaluate your skin and recommend a treatment regimen customized to your individual needs. The treatment can be started on a convenient date for you, including on the same day of your initial consultation.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange your free Sublative Laser Resurfacing consultation at our Bronx, Westchester or New York City office.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.