Radiesse is a one-of-a-kind dermal filler that not only achieves noticeable results immediately but continues to work long after treatment. With a unique chemical makeup that utilizes the body’s natural properties, Radiesse adds volume to your skin to correct moderate to deep lines and wrinkles of the face and hands. Patients love Radiesse treatment results. The most common comment that patients make immediately after the treatment is that skin looks lifted, healthier and rejuvenated.
Radiesse Treatment Areas
- Nasolabial Folds or Smile Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Jawline and Mandibular Angle
- Chin Enhancement
- Hand Rejuvenation
- How does Radiesse work?
- Radiesse is an FDA-approved injectable gel made of calcium hydroxylapatite, a bio-compatible substance that works with your body to improve the volume and tone of your skin. Once injected, it instantaneously fills in lines and wrinkles. At the same time, it initiates skin’s natural collagen production, which continues for months to come. As Radiesse particles get metabolized by your skin, they are replaced by newly formed collagen fibers. This process of new collagen formation increase skin’s volume resulting in healthier and younger looking skin.
- What does Radiesse treatment entail?
- We refer to Radiesse treatment as a “lunch time” procedure because it typically takes about 15 to 20 minutes, is minimally invasive and typically requires no recovery time. Prior to the procedure, your medical provider will examine your skin to select appropriate treatment locations. Injections are quick and very comfortable. After injecting Radiesse into the targeted areas, your provider might gently massage the treatment area to work the gel into your skin.
- Does the treatment hurt?
- Most patients find the injections to be only mildly uncomfortable. If you have found shots to be painful in the past, you can request a local anesthetic, which will help to alleviate any discomfort.
- What parts of the body can be treated with Radiesse?
- Radiesse can be injected everywhere on the body except on the lips. Radiesse has been proven to be particularly effective to correct lines and wrinkles of the face and hands.
- How is Radiesse different from other dermal fillers?
- Radiesse has different chemical and physical profile, compared to that of Restylane or Juvederm fillers. Therefore, your provider may use Radiesse filler to correct wrinkles in some areas of the face and use another type of fillers in another area. Radiesse can be safely and effectively combines with other types of fillers as well as other procedures to achieve better results.
- Is Radiesse safe?
- Absolutely. Radiesse is an FDA-approved, safe and effective cosmetic filler. It is one of the most popular injectable fillers in the world.
- What can I expect after Radiesse treatment?
- Similar to any injection, you may experience some slight redness and swelling around the treated areas. These effects could last from a few hours to a few days. You will enjoy instant1 visible improvement and can return to normal, daily activities right after the treatment.
- How long will the effects of Radiesse last? *
- Every face is different. However, on average, Radiesse treatment results last up to twelve months2 . We recommend periodic touch-up treatments to keep your skin looking volumized and youthful. You and your medical provider will work together to develop a treatment plan that suits your needs.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Radiesse Consultation in our Bronx, Westchester or New York City office.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.