PDO Thread Lift
Achieve subtle, natural looking facelift results with a PDO Thread Lift. The PDO Thread Lift is a revolutionary 30 – 45-minute non-surgical treatment developed to tighten and lift your skin instantaneously.
Until recently, the only way to address problems caused by facial skin laxities – such as jowls and drooping cheeks – was with facelift surgery. A thread lift is one of the most effective ways to lift loose skin without surgery.
With a PDO Thread Lift, you can effectively lift, contour and suspend the sagging tissues on the face, neck, and body. This treatment is especially beneficial for those who need only minimal, to moderate rejuvenation, or for those who want to avoid surgical intervention.
“I’m a 48-year-old with some skin laxity. I didn’t want to do anything drastic but wanted a tighter and more lifted appearance.
My medical provider knew just what I needed. She suggested PDO Threads in combination with a little bit of filler and used just enough to give a more contoured, lifted look… I walked out of the office feeling and looking great. ”
“I’ve tried PDO Threads from three other providers and none of them matches the results I received at Studio Esthetique. There’s no bruising, just a tighter and more lifted appearance…”
- How Does the PDO Thread Lift Work?
- During the non-surgical PDO Thread Lift treatment, smooth and barbed threads are gently placed into the skin to visibly lift and smooth your aging tissue. Each PDO thread is gently inserted into the skin using a blunt cannula or a fine needle. After it is properly positioned, a mild tension is placed on the thread causing the skin to tighten and lift. At the tips of these very fine threads are tiny cones that latch onto the skin tissue. Your experienced medical provider then adjusts the PDO threads and removes excess material to produce the most aesthetically pleasing appearance. You will see results immediately.
- What is a PDO Thread?
- PDO threads or Polydioxanone threads are simple dissolvable sutures used in cardiac, orthopedic and cosmetic surgeries for wound closures. PDO threads can be placed into the skin using a blunt cannula or a fine needle. Once placed into the skin, threads cause immediate lifting, firming and volatizing effect. Furthermore, the PDO material initiates an inflammation response that promotes the production of collagen, a protein that is essential for keeping skin firm, full and youthful looking. As the threads remain under the skin, this secondary collagen scaffolding production provides appearance enhancement for months, or even years.
The cutting edge material PDO Threads made off is strong enough to tighten, volumize and lift even the densest of tissue of the face, breasts, abdomen or knees.
- PDO Thread Lift Treatment Areas
- Lift and tighten jowls
- Tighten Jaw line
- Smooth and tighten neck
- Lift and tighten eyebrows
- Lift and add volume to cheeks
- Smoothen marionette lines
- Lift and smooth forehead
- Breast lift
- Improve and smooth Nasolabial folds
- Soften wrinkle around eyes and cheeks
- Buttock lift
- Chest/ Décolletage
- Lift and smooth undereye area
- Treats skin laxity of the upper arms
- Is a PDO Thread Lift Safe?
- PDO Threads are FDA-cleared and have proven quite safe. Recent innovations like use of blunt cannulas to minimize pain, bruising and post-procedure recovery have fueled further surge in the popularity of PDO Thread lifts procedures. To ensure further safety, the procedure should only be performed by an experienced medical provider in a professional setting.
- Is there are recovery time after a PDO Thread Lift?
- There is not recovery after the PDO thread lift treatment. You may return to your normal activities right after the procedure. Depending on how many threads were used during the treatment and the area, you may feel sore and tight for a few days. Some patients may experience minor bruising or swelling which typically disappears within 3 to 7 days. There is also the minute risk of dimpling, but this can easily be corrected upon detection.
- Am I a Good Candidate for a PDO Thread Lift?
- No matter your age, skin type or gender, if you have skin laxity and lose of volume, you are probably a good candidate for a PDO Thread Lift. Almost anyone can benefit from the smoother, fuller look that a PDO thread face and body lift offers. If you are seeking an alternative to a painful and expensive surgical facelift, make an appointment with Studio Esthetique for a Free Consultation to learn more about PDO Threads.
- Benefits of a PDO Thread Lift
- Immediate and longer lasting results
- No cuts or incisions
- No risk of scarring
- Little to no downtime
- An affordable alternative to surgery
- Relatively painless
- Boosts natural production of collagen
- Procedure completed within an hour
- Affordable pricing
- May be repeated as necessary
- What Should I Expect during the Procedure?
- After consulting with one of our expert PDO Thread Lift medical providers, you can decide on the areas you want to treat and proceed with a PDO Thread Lift immediately.
After applying a topical anesthetic to the areas of the face or body to be treated, a tiny needle will be inserted, allowing a cannula with a PDO thread inside to pass just beneath the skin. Once the PDO thread has grafted to the ideal spot, the cannula is then removed. Excess facial thread is then removed, leaving no trace of a cosmetic procedure.
- How Soon Can I See an Improvement in My Appearance?
- After treatment is completed, you may expect to see a moderate lifting and tightening effect right away. However, as time passes, patients are expected to see more improvement and continued enhancement of features for weeks and months to come. The PDO threads will continue to stimulate the skin and accelerate natural collagen formation in the treatment area.
- How Much Does a PDO Thread Lift Cost?
- Compared to a traditional facelift procedure, a PDO Thread Lift is quite reasonable. At Studio Esthetique the cost of a PDO Thread Lift starts at just $700. The exact cost of the entire treatment will, of course, depend on the number of treated areas, number of PDO threads, and the desired outcome.
- How do I get started?
- Studio Esthetique offers Free PDO Thread lift consultation appointments. It is a perfect opportunity to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure and answer all of your questions. If you decide to proceed with your treatment, oftentimes we are able to perform the treatment on the same day. Consultations are performed in our convenient NYC, Bronx or Westchester, or Miami, FL locations.
Call 888.850.5225 or email to arrange your Free PDO Thread Lift Consultation today.