Laser Resurfacing are some of the most sought after anti-aging, skin tightening, scar and pigmentation removal laser treatments. The reason behind such a following is because laser resurfacing is highly effective, can treat variety of conditions at once, and can be performed on any skin type including dark skins.
At Studio Esthetique, we use a variety of the state-of-the-art laser resurfacing devices including CO2, Erbium and Radio Frequency Fractional laser ablative and non-ablative devices. Each treatment is customized to address specific skin condition and minimize recovery time. Most commonly, laser resurfacing is used to revitalize your skin texture and tone, erase fine line wrinkles and dramatically diminish noticeable acne or other types of scars1,2,3 .
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Surgical & Trauma Scars
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Pigmentation & Sun Damage
- Uneven Skin Tone & Texture
- Oily Skin & Large Pores
- Skin Tightening & Firming
- How do Laser Resurfacing Lasers Work?
- Some lasers gently remove the very surface of the skin making you look brighter and more refreshed. Other resurfacing lasers penetrate in deeper skin layer stimulating collagen and elastin production, which causing the skin to shrink and tighten.
- How long is Laser Resurfacing treatment?
- A typical laser resurfacing treatment can take from a few minutes to half an hour. It depends of the size of the area being treated. Small acne scars on the face or pigmentation on the hands are usually treated quickly, while full face laser resurfacing or resurfacing of a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) scar usually takes up to 30 minutes.
- Is Laser Resurfacing painful?
- There are different lasers that we use for laser resurfacing treatments. Some of these procedures are painless, some are associated with mild discomfort, and some are uncomfortable. For any resurfacing treatment that is known to cause more discomfort, patients are usually pretreated with numbing medications.
- When will I notice the results?
- The results of laser resurfacing treatments can sometimes be seen in a matter of a few days. For example, if we are removing the sun spots or certain types of sun related pigmentation, patients often notice it starts lightening up as early as 2-3 days after the treatment. Results of the scar resurfacing or anti-aging skin resurfacing start showing a few weeks after the treatment, but continue to improve for up to a year after the last treatment.
- Can Laser Resurfacing be combined with other treatments?
- Combining laser resurfacing with other treatments often allows to significantly maximize treatment results. Examples of great treatment combinations are combining resurfacing, botox, cosmetic filler, and skin tightening for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles. When treating scars, laser resurfacing is effectively combined with steroid injections. In cases when pigmentation is an issue, it is a gold standard to combine resurfacing and bleaching creams.
- Interested in Laser Resurfacing, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- Laser Resurfacing treatments are affordable and are priced based on type of laser used and areas treated. We offer Free Laser Resurfacing consultations. Consultation is used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure. Your treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange your Free Laser Resurfacing Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.