RADIO FREQUENCY LASER
Radio Frequency Laser treatments or simply RF treatments are some of the most sought after skin tightening treatments today. They earned a strong reputation for delivering consistent firming and tightening results.
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening treatment utilizes revolutionary RF energy to heat up different layers of the skin, which results in skin tightening, new collagen formation, wrinkle and laxity reduction1,2 .
- Radio Frequency Laser Treatments
- Chin & Jowls Tightening
- Neck Skin Tightening
- Forehead & Brow Lift
- Abdomen & Flanks
- Upper Arms & Hands
- Buttocks Lift
- Inner & Outer Thighs
- Cellulite & Stretch Marks
- How does Radio Frequency Skin Tightening work?
- Radio frequency (RF) technology represents a new frontier for treatment of lax skin, fine lines, wrinkles and cellulite. Our treatments employ Unipolar and Bipolar radio frequency technologies to tighten both the very superficial layers of the skin and skin’s sub-dermal layer, which in other cases requires two separate procedures. The result is skin shrinkage, new collagen production and increased blood circulation, all of which provides lifting and tightening effects1,2 . You will notice a change in your skin that will appear immediately after the first treatment and will continue to improve for weeks to come. Lax skin will be firmer and more toned, not to mention healthier and younger looking, while wrinkles will be considerably reduced 2 .
- What does the Radio Frequency Skin Tightening procedure involve?
- Radio frequency (RF) skin tightening treatment takes about 30 to 60 minutes and is designed to achieve maximum comfort for the patient. The patient only experiences a slight sensation of warmth while a wand is waved over targeted areas of loose skin, cellulite or fine lines or wrinkles.
- Is There A Recovery Time After The Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Procedure?
- Radio frequency skin tightening is mainly popular due to its high efficacy and no recovery time. Your skin may remain slightly red for 30 to 60 minutes after the procedure. It may also feel somewhat dry for 24 to 48 hours after the treatment, but patients may return to their normal daily routine immediately.
- How Many Treatments Will I Need?
- We recommend a series of four to six Radio Frequency Skin Tightening treatments, approximately one to three weeks apart, with the best effect being seen three to six months following the final treatment.
- On What Parts Of My Body Will I Benefit Most From Radio Frequency Skin Tightening?
- Our Radio Frequency (RF) technology can be used for skin tightening and lifting effects on any body areas including face, upper arms, abdomen, thighs and buttocks. The most common treatments of the face are treatments for aging and lax skin on the chin, neck, underneath and above the eyes, and for saggy brow lines. On the body, radio frequency technology is most commonly used for skin tightening, cellulite and stretch marks reduction.
- Interested in Radio Frequency Skin Tightening, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- Our fees are affordable and are per area/per session. For additional savings packages are available. Free Radio Frequency Skin Tightening consultation can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultation is used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Your Radio Frequency Skin Tightening treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888-850-5225 to request a Free Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.