Pixel Laser Resurfacing is a state-of-the art skin rejuvenation treatment used to smoothen out scars, wrinkles, pigmentation and stretch marks. It also tightens loose skin and stimulates new collagen formation, which results in skin continuing to improve for 6-12 months after the treatment1,2,3 .
- Pixel Laser Treatment Indications
- Acne Scars
- Surgical & Traumatic Scars
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Reduction of Large Pores
- Pigmentation & Sun Damage
- Skin Tightening
- Stretch Marks
- Uneven Skin Tone & Skin Texture
Pixel Laser Resurfacing is unique in offering superior results with minimal downtime and minimal discomfort. It is equally effective for treatment of the face, chest, hands, body and even the skin around the eyes.
- How Does Pixel Laser Resurfacing Work?
- Pixel laser produces a beam of concentrated light that is absorbed by water molecules in the superficial layers of the skin forcing them to gently peel off giving way to silky smooth skin. The heat produced by the laser light tightens the skin by removing wrinkles, smoothing out scars and permanently erasing large pores. Pixel laser resurfacing also stimulates skin’s natural collagen remodeling resulting in skin improvement during the months following the treatment.
- Am I A Good Candidate of Pixel Laser Resurfacing?
- If you want to reduce or eliminate your acne or surgical scars, minimize fine lines or wrinkles, reduce large pores or remove pigmentation, you are a perfect candidate for Pixel Laser Resurfacing (Pixel Perfect) treatment. The most dramatic results are seen with people who have tried non-invasive therapies and are looking for more improvement.
- What Areas Of The Body Can Pixel Laser Treat?
- Pixel Laser is a safe and effective treatment of scars, wrinkles and other skin imperfection on any area of the body. The most popular areas include:
- Eyes - skin tightening, wrinkles, pigmentation
- Face – scars, pores, pigmentation, loose skin
- Body – scars, stretch marks, pigmentation
- Hands – skin tightening, hand rejuvenation
- How Long Does Pixel Laser Resurfacing Treatment Take?
- Pixel Laser Skin Resurfacing usually takes less than 30 minutes and can be done during your lunch break. It starts with cleaning of the skin and removing the makeup. Then we gently glide the pixel laser hand-piece across the treatment area (face, neck, chest, hands or any other body area). You may feel a prickling sensation and hear the beeping sound of the Pixel Laser. After the treatment, a nurse will apply a cooling gel and a moisturizer and you are ready to go home or back to work.
- Does Pixel Laser Resurfacing Hurt?
- Pixel Laser treatment is typically very comfortable. Following the treatment you will have a sensation of sunburn which will subside after a few hours.
- How Long Will I Heal After The Pixel Laser Resurfacing Treatment?
- You can expect your skin to be flushed and red for a day or two. Then it will feel tight and you may see very gently peeling. The peeling can can be covered with makeup. Four to seven days later your skin will be radiant and smooth.
- Interested in Pixel Laser, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- On average you would need three to four Pixel Laser treatments timed 2 to 4 weeks apart. Our fees are affordable and are per area/per session. For additional savings packages are available. Free Pixel Laser Resurfacing consultation can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultation is used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Your treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Pixel Laser Resurfacing Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.