LASER ACNE TREATMENT
Laser Acne Treatments are highly effective, customizable and safe treatments of mild to moderate acne, acne cysts and acne scars. Acne lasers use laser light to kill acne bacteria, dry out excess oil, reverse pigmentation and reduce acne scars. Laser Acne Therapy will not only diminish your acne, making your skin smoother and clearer, but will help to prevent future breakouts and to restore your self-confidence. 1,2,3,4
Laser Acne Treatments
- Fractional Resurfacing for Acne
- Microneedling Radio Frequency Laser
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- CO2 and Erbium Laser Resurfacing
- LaserFacial/Laser Genesis
- Accent Laser for Acne
- Laser Peels
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Blue Light
- How do Laser Acne Treatments fight acne?
- Each of our Laser Acne Treatments is different in its mechanism of action and the type of acne and type of skin it can treat. There are treatments that can only be performed on light skins; others are specifically designed for dark skins. Intense pulsed light or accent laser treat acne by killing acne-causing bacteria and reducing sebum production. Fractional lasers tighten large pores, remove pigmentation and reduce acne scars3 . Photodynamic therapy reduces acne-causing bacteria, pigmentation and redness5 . A combination of laser acne treatments may be necessary to achieve radiant, blemishes-free skin.
- Do Laser Acne Treatments hurt?
- One of the unique benefits of most of the Laser Acne Treatments is that they are very comfortable. You may feel mild warming of the skin or stinging sensation as the treatment is performed. Some patients describe the sensation as rubber band being snapped across your skin. A typical treatment takes fifteen to thirty minutes and requires no recovery time.
- How many treatments will I need?
- Studio Esthetique offers a wide variety of acne-clearing and acne-prevention treatments. The number of treatments you will need depends on the type of acne you are experiencing. In some cases, you will require as little as one or two laser acne treatments. In other cases a series of four to six treatments over a period of three months will be necessary to achieve maximum effects.
- Can my Laser Acne Treatment be combined with other acne treatments?
- Yes, all acne treatments are customized to address the needs of a particular patient. More often then not, laser acne treatments are combined with acne chemical peels, blue light treatments and the use of daily topical creams, like antibiotics, retinoids, and AHA/BHA's to mention a few.
- What can I expect after my Laser Acne Treatment?
- Laser Acne Treatments are some of the most effective and versatile procedures for treatment of different types of acne1 , its symptoms and side-effects. Laser acne treatments effectively target acne-causing bacteria in the skin and dry up excess oils without damaging the surrounding skin. Patients can return to their daily activities right after their Laser Acne Treatment and will notice an improved skin appearance almost immediately.
- I am African-American, Asian, Hispanic; can I have a Laser Acne Treatments?
- Laser Acne Treatments are skin type specific. Studio Esthetique Bronx, Westchester and New York City offices specialize on acne care for ethnic skins. Though not every laser can be used for treatment of ethnic skins, we carry lasers that are specifically designed for acne treatments of moderate pigment skins and very dark pigment skin types. The in-office evaluation of your skin type and condition is necessary to design an acne-clearing program that will be safe and effective for you, whether your are African-American, Hispanic or Asian skin.
Free Laser Acne Treatment consultation can be arranged several days or a week in advance. Consultation is used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedures and answer all your questions. Your treatment often can be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Laser Acne Treatment Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.