COOLSCULPTING FOR MEN
Say goodbye to stubborn fat deposits and hello to more defined chin, belly and flanks. Meet CoolSculpting® for men, a safe and effective way to transform your body without surgery.
COOLSCULPTING FOR MEN FREEZES AWAY FAT FOR A LEANER YOU
- Looking to get rid of those love handles? Stubborn belly fat sticking around no matter how hard you work out? Concerned about your double chin? The answer could be as simple as having CoolSculpting® for men, a simple, effective, non-surgical treatment that helps to permanently eliminate the excess fat in your problem areas.
Coolsculpting Treatment Areas
- The chin (double chin) and jawline
- The abdomen (stubborn belly fat)
- The sides (love handles or flanks)
- The back
- The chest (male breasts or male boobs)
- The inner and outer thighs
- The upper arms & more
- WHAT IS COOLSCULPTING FOR MEN?
- CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved treatment that was developed by Harvard University doctors. Since then it has become the #1 non-surgical fat reduction treatment in the world. The process at work here is called cryolipolysis. The treatment utilizes cold to freeze the body's stubborn fat cells, causing them to break down and permanently disappear.
The idea behind CoolSculpting is pretty basic and based on cutting-edge science. Fat cells freeze at a higher temperature than human skin. The CoolSculpting device can direct cold temperatures at fatty tissues, freezing them, without harming your skin.
- WHY IS COOLSCULPTING FOR MEN BECOME SO POPULAR?
- CoolSculpting is a scientific breakthrough technology that allows men and women to transform their bodies. No longer hostages to nature, you are able to achieve visible, meaningful results without any need for surgery or downtime. You may avoid going under the knife or going through a post-liposuction recovery. Coolsculpting is performed in our office while you are reading a magazine or watching a movie on Netflix.
- HOW DOES COOLSCULPTING FOR MEN WORK?
- When a patient arrives at our office for their Coolsculpting treatment, a Coolsculpting applicator gets connected to one or several treatment areas. The device freezes the fat tissue through the skin, causing irreversible destruction of the fat cells in that area.
Once the fat cells are frozen, the membrane around the fat cells bursts and the cells get broken down and eliminated by your own body. Human fat cells do not reproduce like skin or blood cells do. Therefore, the results are permanent.
- WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS AFTER MY COOLSCULPTING TREATMENT?
- You should expect to start seeing the reduction in fat approximately three weeks after the initial treatment. The body takes up ten weeks to completely flush out the broken down fat cells from a treatment site. So you can see more results during this time. Also, depending on the size of your treatment area, you may need two or more sessions to get your optimal results.
- WILL I NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF WORK TO HAVE MY COOLSCULPTING PROCEDURE?
- Many men are concerned that fat reduction treatments will require time off to heal. It is true for liposuction surgery but not for Coolsculpting treatment. While you might spend 35 to 45 minutes treating each of the problem areas, there is no healing time after the procedure. You can go right from our facility back to your daily routine. You can eat, exercise or have an intimate encounter immediately after the treatment.
- HOW LONG DOES COOLSCULPTING TREATMENT TAKE?
- Your treatment time will depend on the amount of work that needs to be done. If you are coming in to treat a small double chin or a chest area, it may take as little as 35-45 minutes. If you need to treat multiple sites, such as the upper and lower abdomen, love handles or thighs, the treatment may take 35 to 45 minutes per area or a few hours all together. Studio Esthetique offices offer "dual" and “quad CoolSculpting” treatment, which is treating 2 to 4 body areas at the same time cutting your treatment time in half or more.
- HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED?
- Each client’s body is unique. Our treatment plan is based on an in-depth understanding of your fat reduction needs and goals. We offer Free Consultation appointments to examine your body and to come up with an individualized treatment plan.
- IS COOLSCULPTING PAINFUL?
- Not at all. Although you will feel a sensation of cold for the first 5 minutes of treatment and pins and needles sensation at the end of each treatment cycle, Coolsculpting is not a painful procedure. After the treatment, areas may feel tender and slightly numb. This sensation may last for up to a few weeks. However, this is normal and is a sign that the treatment is working.
- ARE THERE SIDE EFFECTS TO COOLSCULPTING FOR MEN?
- CoolSculpting is a very safe treatment. Post-treatment soreness and minor swelling are the most common side effects. Patients compare this sensation feeling that you worked out the day before. These effects are temporary and usually disappear in a matter of a few days to a couple of weeks.
- HOW DO I KEEP FAT FROM RETURNING?
- Human fat cells get bigger or smaller as you gain or lose weight. Once removed, whether it is a liposuction, CoolSculpting or Kybella injections, the results are permanent. To preserve the results, we recommend that you maintain a healthy weight, an active lifestyle and good eating habits.
- LEARN ABOUT COOLSCULPTING AND GET THE LEAN BODY YOU DESERVE
- Isn’t it time you stopped struggling with those bulging love handles? Are you ready to put on a t-shirt and not worry that your chest looks fat rather than defined? We can help.
- HOW CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
- Studio Esthetique offers Free CoolSculpting Consultations. The appointment can be arranged several days or a week in advance by calling our Bronx, Westchester or New York City location. Consultations are used to evaluate your fat reduction goals, help you learn more about the procedure and answer all your questions. Treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free CoolSculpting Consultation in our Bronx, Westchester or New York City (NYC) location.
*Individual results may vary.