LIP FILLER PRICING
Have you thought about enhancing your lips, but are concerned that it is too expensive? Let us assure you that it is affordable and within your budget.
Generally, lip filler treatment cost varies from product to product and from office to office. However, lip enhancement pricing also depends on the amount of cosmetic filler needed to achieve individual goals. Let's dive in to learn more about lip filler pricing and more.
- BUT FIRST, WHAT ARE LIP FILLERS?
- Lip fillers are FDA-approved injectable gels used to safely and effectively enhance and improve your lips. Most of the best cosmetic fillers used for lip injections including Restylane and Juvederm are hyaluronic acid (HA) based.
Your body naturally produces HA (hyaluronic acid) to retain skin's moisture and plumpness. However, over time, the skin's natural HA production slows, leading to thinner lips, deeper wrinkles, and more lines on your face. A simple and very affordable lip enhancement treatment can give you the full, youthful lips you have always wanted in a matter of 15-20 minutes.
- LIP FILLER PRICING: UNDERSTANDING THE COST
- Lip filler costs vary considerably with a number of factors. Some of the most important factors that will affect the cost and pricing of cosmetic filler injections are the type of product used for lip augmentation, the location of your injection expert, the amount of cosmetic filler used during the treatment and more.
- HOW THE TYPE OF COSMETIC FILLER AFFECTS TREATMENT PRICING
- There is a wide variety of cosmetic fillers on the market. Many of them are used for lip augmentation and lip enhancement treatments. Some of the popular fillers used to beautify a patient's lips are Restylane Kysse, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Silk, Belotero, Volbella, etc. These are also the most popular products among experienced lip injection experts and are also preferred by patients. As you can expect, the cost of each of the above mentioned cosmetic fillers is slightly different. Some lip fillers are more expensive than others. At Studio Esthetique, we pride ourselves on keeping filler pricing affordable so anyone with any budget can enhance their lips to their liking, without breaking your budget.
- HOW THE LOCATION OF YOUR COSMETIC FILLER EXPERT AFFECTS TREATMENT COST
- Do you think having a plastic surgery procedure in NYC will cost more than in Westchester, NY or Connecticut? It is very likely that a 5th avenue New York City plastic surgeon or a dermatologist will have higher pricing than an expert injector elsewhere in Manhattan, Westchester, The Bronx or Connecticut. Some of that pricing discrepancy is determined by the higher real estate costs of offices in Manhattan.
- HOW THE PROFESSIONAL TITLE OF MY FILLER INJECTOR AFFECTS TREATMENT PRICING
- It is quite common nowadays that if you go to a plastic surgeon's or dermatologist's office, you will be seen by a nurse practitioner or a physician assistant. Often, the doctors are busy with surgeries, while NPs and PAs are busy with more routine work including lip filler injections, Botox, Dysport treatments and laser procedures. Some of these offices actually charge a higher pricing for a doctor to perform an injection treatment versus a nurse, nurse practitioner or a physician assistant. By the way, there is a very good chance that your nurse or a nurse practitioner performs a lot more injections compared to a doctor who is busy with surgery. Always, choose someone who is more experienced.
- HOW THE AMOUNT OF COSMETIC FILLER NEEDED AFFECTS OVERALL COST
- What are you looking for? Are you trying to volumize your small lips or are you just trying to soften up lines and wrinkles on and around the lips? This is an important question that your provider will ask you during an in-person consultation. Your answer will determine the choice of lip filler that your expert injector will use and the amount of filler you will need to achieve your personal goals. The pricing will depend on the type of filler indicated and the amount needed. Cosmetic fillers come in syringes. A typical lip injection treatment may require anywhere from half a syringe to a few syringes.
- HOW THE SCOPE OF THE PROCEDURE MAY AFFECT PRICING
- Another factor that affects lip filler cost is the scope of the procedure. When we talk about lip injections, most of the patients think about getting cosmetic filler injected in the body of the lips or along the borders. However, to achieve the desired results, it is very common that we also inject the corners of the mouth (oral commissures), lip borders (vermillion borders), areas above and below the lips including "Cupid's Bow" and philtrum ridges. We may even inject in the cheeks and along the jaw to rebalance the shape of the face and to improve facial proportions to ultimately make your lips look amazing.
- WHAT COSMETIC FILLER IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- This is probably the most important question any of you interested in lip fillers should be asking. The determination of the best filler for your lip enhancement treatment is based on understating your personalized goals and evaluating your face. There are always several options of fillers that will work for you. We carry all the most popular and loved filler types including Restylane Kysse, Restylane Silk, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Ultra, Volbella and more. Some of these options cost more, some less. Our expert lip filler injectors are ready to see you for an in-depth analysis of your facial features. We want to hear from you about your lip enhancement goals, and help you determine which lip filler option is right for your needs, goals, and budget.
- HOW CAN I GET AN EVALUATION AND EXACT PRICING?
- Studio Esthetique offers Free Lip Augmentation Consultations. The appointment can be arranged several days or more in advance by calling our Bronx, Westchester or New York City locations. Consultations are used to evaluate your lip enhancement goals, help you learn about the procedure and answer all your questions. Treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Lip Augmentation Consultation in our New York City (NYC), Bronx or Westchester location.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.